As a member of the buddygroups community I agree to abide with the following:
The core ethos statement…
The buddygroups Project, at it’s core, is about building a community: supportive individuals who are dedicated, to change, together.
The buddygroups Community Project has grown out of a desire to live in a peaceful world whilst recognising that effecting global change of any kind includes the Self.
It is for any individual who wants to improve their experience of life through a practice of living that helps to grow a peaceful society – the underlying intention here being one of inclusion rather than exclusion and separation.
This inclusive attitude is fundamental to valuing everyone and everything, creating a more sustainable world for all: what we value, we care for.
And to not:
- be destructive in any way – or want to harm anyone or thing
- bully in any way
- use derogatory or offensive language
- disclose private or group work without agreement
- advertise without agreement with buddygroups (only non-profit, community based events may be placed in the journal section of the buddygroups community area)
If I choose not to abide by the above agreements I understand that:
- I put my membership of buddygroups at risk
- I will be notified; reminding me to stay within the agreements
- I will be removed from buddygroups if I persist in breaking my agreements
buddygroups’ agreement to you:
- As you pay a subscription, and therefore buddygroups is a service to you, we agree to not share your data with any third party
- Due to the nature of the internet the security of data cannot be 100% guaranteed. However, at buddygroups we take the security of your data very seriously and will continue to implement all means of protection that we have at our disposal.
How will we use your personal information?
- buddygroups will use your personal information for the purposes of member administration and crime prevention. Your personal information will be properly safeguarded and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
© buddygroups platform is copyright protected: buddygroups CIC 2016. Sharing or using any part of buddygroups’ code (without our permission) is therefore prohibited, whether electronically or otherwise.