The buddygroups platform is primarily a personal development environment, and, its actual application can, for example, range from an individual quitting smoking to a large group self-organising around a community event.
As it’s such a multifaceted structure we’ve listed a range of scenarios below to help you understand how buddygroups can be applied.
Can you identify with any of the following?
- Have you ever set an intention, such as a new year’s resolution, and found it hard to follow through – maybe giving up by the end of the week?
- Ever needed support with implementing changes in your life?
- Ever run, or attended, a training programme that needed a support system to hold participants both during and after the formal training period?
- Ever wanted a personal journal where entries can be easily recalled to suit your needs?
- Craved an environment where you can organise, and quickly retrieve, various types of media that support you in your life?
- Needing an online space to plan and organise a community event?
Each of the buddygroups tools can be used in their own right; when used together, in conjunction with the buddy system, they combine to form a powerful personal development environment.
If you haven’t already, you may want to check out the list of possible uses and applications we have compiled.
Or, view some examples of use starting here.