A meeting space for individuals who are in supportive relationship with one another:
- As a support group (be it practical, emotional or psychological support)
- And/or as an organisational group (to organise the group, community based projects, programmes or events).
Some example groups of people could include…
- Training organisations.
- Geographically diverse communities of nationals/internationals.
- Local community groups.
- Carers/coaches/therapists or Support Groups (supporting one another).
- Spiritual groups.
As with other types of group, the meeting space can be organised into Rooms which provides a pragmatic and functional structure for the efficient access of information.
The Group Meeting Space uses the following sections of buddygroups…
- The Gallery Section can hold all supportive/organisational Items in both text and multimedia form.
- The Discussion Section is used for group interactive Discussions and Questions
- The Journal Section enables the recording of dated text entries such as the minutes of a meeting.